SKINCARE IN YOUR SIXTIES
Work towards keeping your skin healthy
In your sixties, skin begins to thin and lose volume as our collagen and elastin production declines, resulting in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Adding a retinol to your nightly regimen can help accelerate cellular turnover and soften the texture of the skin. While healthy cells are surfacing, your skin tone is improving as the discolored and damaged cells are being repaired.
To download Maffi Clinics’ skin care for your 60’s recommended medical-grade skin care products and skin care treatments, click here.
SKIN CARE TREATMENTS IN YOUR SIXTIES
Help your skin look its best
Chemical Peels improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by using a variety of acids to exfoliate the uppermost layers of skin. By removing the damaged outer layer and enhancing cell turnover, the new regenerated skin is smoother and brighter. Watch Chemical Peels treatment video.
Hydradermabrasion is a hydrating exfoliation process that utilizes an exfoliating diamond tip and powerful serums to cleanse, hydrate and gently exfoliate the skin. Much like microdermabrasion, the process removes built up debris and dead skin cells which leaves your skin feeling softer and more deeply hydrated. Watch Hydradermabrasion treatment video.
ULTRA PURE PRP
Ultra Pure PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatments use the highly concentrated growth factors found in platelets to help stimulate collagen production, speed up the healing process and repair age related skin damage. This facial rejuvenation treatment combines Microneedling with an application of Ultra Pure PRP.
INJECTABLE: BOTOX AND DYSPORT
Botox and Dysport temporarily relaxes muscles, such as those in the face, so over time, wrinkles caused by everyday expression will not create permanent fine lines and wrinkles or a more aged appearance. It’s a subtle procedure that’s both quick and effective in having you look your best at your age. Watch Botox treatment video.
Dermal fillers are non-surgical treatments where material is injected into the skin to fill and smooth facial wrinkles and folds. They can also be used for volume replacement, bringing back a more youthful appearance. Watch Fillers treatment video.
BBL (Broadband Light) Photofacial is the ‘next generation of IPL’, bringing an innovative approach to phototherapy with little to no downtime. This corrective treatment targets redness, sun spots and hyperpigmentation. By infusing light energy into the skin, the skin cells regenerate new collagen, resulting in smoother, vibrant, younger looking skin. Watch BBL Photofacial treatment video.
5 STEP DAILY SKIN CARE REGIMEN IN YOUR SIXTIES
Cleanse. Prevent. Correct. + Moisturize. Protect + Correct.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 1
Cleanse every morning and evening
Replenishing Cleanser. A face wash for combination skin that delivers deep facial cleansing while maintaining essential moisture. This creamy face wash lathers into a rich foam to remove dirt, debris, impurities, and long-wear makeup without stripping natural oils.
- Delivers deep facial cleansing while maintaining moisture.
- Removes long-wear face makeup.
- Paraben-, sulfate-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 2
Prevent every morning
C E Ferulic. A synergistic daytime vitamin C antioxidant that delivers advanced environmental protection against photoaging by neutralizing free radicals that cause accelerated signs of aging. Watch C E Ferulic video.
- Increases firmness and replenishes lipids to visibly reduce wrinkles.
- Provides advanced environmental protection against damaging free radicals induced by UVA, UVB, and infrared radiation.
- Paraben-free and ideal for all skin types.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 3
Correct and moisturize every morning and evening
A.G.E. Eye Complex. A three-dimensional treatment that contains a unique combination of ingredients to dramatically improve the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness.
- Proxylane™ reduces wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Blueberry extract helps prevent future wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Optical diffusers improve radiance in tired, dull eyes.
- Restores comfort to dry, aging skin.
- Alcohol-, and dye-free.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 4
Correct every morning
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2. An anti-aging cream formulated with a maximized concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids and helps restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair. Watch how to apply video.
- Improves the look of skin fullness and texture.
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance.
- Paraben-, and dye-free.
- Ideal for aging, normal, and dry skin types.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 5
Protect every morning
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50. This weightless, 100% physical sunscreen provides water-resistant broad-spectrum protection with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Sheer, universal tint adapts to every skin tone.
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
- Boosts overall radiance for an even, radiant complexion.
- 100% physical sunscreen ingredients provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%.
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 5
Correct every evening
Retinol 0.5. Our retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic aging. Watch how to apply video.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin tone.
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol.
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site.
- Will not clog pores.