SKINCARE IN YOUR TWENTIES
Continue keeping your skin healthy
In your twenties, now is the time to put your skin through a facial boot camp to build-up the proper discipline and habits that will help you age gracefully. One of the most important steps is to cleanse both morning and night. After cleansing, apply an eye cream and an oil-free moisturizer to prevent future wrinkles. Sun protection is key, so use a good broad spectrum sunscreen to protect against photoaging.
To download Maffi Clinics’ skin care for your 20’s recommended medical-grade skin care products and skin care treatments, click here.
SKIN CARE TREATMENTS IN YOUR TWENTIES
Help your skin look its best
Dermaplaning is an exfoliation treatment that removes the outermost layer of skin and fine hair (peach fuzz). It allows for better penetration of skin care products. The treatment can be done alone or with other treatments such as HydraFacial, Hydradermabrasion or certain Chemical Peels. Watch Dermaplaning treatment video.
Hydradermabrasion is a hydrating exfoliation process that utilizes an exfoliating diamond tip and powerful serums to cleanse, hydrate and gently exfoliate the skin. Much like microdermabrasion, the process removes built up debris and dead skin cells which leaves your skin feeling softer and more deeply hydrated. Watch Hydradermabrasion treatment video.
Chemical Peels improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by using a variety of acids to exfoliate the uppermost layers of skin. Chemical peels decrease the frequency of acne breakouts, fade the appearance of post-acne discoloration, and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Watch Chemical Peels treatment video.
INJECTABLE: BOTOX AND DYSPORT
Botox and Dysport temporarily relaxes muscles, such as those in the face, so over time, wrinkles caused by everyday expression will not create permanent fine lines and wrinkles or a more aged appearance. It’s a subtle procedure that’s both quick and effective in having you look your best at your age. Watch Botox treatment video.
Dermal filler for lips is a non-surgical treatment where material is injected around the lip and lip line for subtle lip enhancement. It’s a simple, quick and effective procedure.
Halo Light is a gentle non-ablative laser treatment that targets fine lines, skin tone and texture, and pore size. By creating heat in the underlying skin tissue without damaging the surface, new collagen is produced. These treatments are perfect for younger individuals who want to maintain their healthy, vibrant-looking skin. The procedure is quick and easy with little to no downtime. Watch Halo Light treatment video.
3 STEP DAILY SKIN CARE REGIMEN IN YOUR TWENTIES
Cleanse. Moisturize. Protect.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 1
Cleanse every morning and evening
LHA Cleanser. A targeted exfoliating cleanser formulated for skin prone to breakouts, this deep cleansing gel gently refines the appearance of congested pores and helps reduces blemishes.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging.
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores.
- Removes excess oils and makeup.
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free.
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 2
Prevent every morning
Silymarin CF. A new breakthrough oil-free vitamin C antioxidant serum for oily and blemish-prone skin.
- Helps prevent oil oxidation that can lead to breakouts.
- Minimizes pore appearance and refines skin texture.
- Improves skin clarity and radiance.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 2
Moisturize every morning and evening
Metacell Renewal. This moisturizer can help correct early symptoms of photoaging and reclarifies skin tone, reduces wrinkles and evens skin tone.
- Corrects early symptoms of photoaging.
- Renews skin by increasing cell turnover and strengthens skin’s moisture barrier.
- Boosts hydration volume and enhances skin’s firmness.
- Reduces discoloration and decreases diffuse redness.
DAILY REGIMEN: STEP 3
Protect every morning
Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50. This ultra-sheer, transparent sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide high broad spectrum UV protection.
- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish.
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application.